My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sony Cybershot 10.1MP digital camera for $99 after rebate.

Normally I don't post techie gadget sale notices, because there are plenty of other sites out there that do it better, but this one caught my eye because a Sony Cybershot is the same camera that I have (well, except mine is a lot older and lamer, obviously). At Staples, you can get a 10.1MP Cybershot for $149, and then you'll get a $50 rebate gift card from Staples.

Of course, one of the biggest factors in me buying this camera was that mine came in pink, and this sale one only comes in boring silver. But you could always gussy it up with a pretty case and enjoy the color of green in your pocket instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3