My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween: Free Black Jack taco at Taco Bell on October 31.

OK, I admit I'm pretty out of touch with things going on in the world of fast food, since I don't really dine at Taco Bell ever. But this new Black Jack taco is especially perplexing. Why is it black? Is there a special kind of black corn that's somehow more awesome, or is it just spooooky for Halloween? I have questions.

Perhaps my burning questions will be answered on October 31, when anyone can stop by their local participating Taco Bell for a free Black Jack Taco. Doesn't look like a coupon is required, or even a costume, so you should definitely plan a stop on your trick-or-treating route.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3