My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Free IMOOI handbag with $100 purchase.

I know, I know, that doesn't exactly sound like a deal, but hear me out. IMOOI is a fancy-pants design company that makes nifty Euro jewelry with stainless steel and acrylic, resin, and wood inlay. I like the necklaces in particular because many are reversible, so it's two, two, two necklaces in one! (They do have cufflinks for the men, too.)

Anyway, they're not cheap, BUT they're having a pre-holiday shopping event in which you get to pick out a free handbag with a $100 purchase (before taxes). The bags run $50-60 each, so, you know, that's a pretty good value. Get a pair of earrings for you, a pair for your best friend, and as for the handbag... well, I won't tell anyone if you don't.

Use the free handbag code which corresponds to the name of the bag: NEBULA, OLA, ECHO, KIMONO. Offer expires Saturday, November 28, 2009, or while supplies last!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3