My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Update: Free almond tin.

So you may remember from a while back - August, to be precise - there was a freebie for an empty almond tin. I think it was by the National Almond Association or some such. Well, I finally got mine, so I thought I would post a picture of it so you guys can see it if you're curious. It turns out that it's much smaller than I thought - I guess one serving of almonds isn't very many, since the tin is supposedly sized so it fits one portion perfectly, for your to-go snacking pleasure.

I'm actually not a big almond snacker, so I think I'll use it for pills or paper clips or loose pieces of gum or something. You know, whatever I want to eat 23 of at once.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3