My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Entertainment Book: 30% off this weekend + $6 rebate through Ebates!

A ha! As much as I enjoy the Entertainment Book, you're a fool if you pay the full $35 list price for it. Up until now, the best deal out there was a $5 gift card with purchase at Borders (which they're still offering), but this weekend only, you can get 30% off ALL Entertainment Books and free shipping! That makes them $24.50, which is a pretty good price for this early in the year (their coupons are valid from November to October, so the 2010 version just came out).

I've said it before and I'll say it again: as soon as you use one BOGO museum admission coupon and BOGO dinner offer, you've made your money back, with a year of savings ahead of you! One thing that I found surprisingly awesome last year was the movie ticket coupons. I always kept a couple in my wallet, and considering that they knock a few bucks off per ticket, it adds up pretty quickly.

Ooh! AND I just found an extra $6 cash back offer on the Entertainment book at Ebates. If you don't already belong to Ebates, consider signing up (that's my referral link) - it's free and you make cash back on all your online purchases, which they send you in quarterly checks. That sweetens the deal even more...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3