My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Facebook: Free Chocolate Almond Latte w/purchase at Einstein Bros. Bagels.

I really like Einstein Bros. Bagels and I wish we had them here in Seattle. And now here's one more reason for poisonous bagel envy, because when you become a fan of Einstein Bagel Bros on Facebook, you can print off a coupon for a free Chocolate Almond Latte with any purchase.

Today I'm having yogurt with All Bran "bran buds" (free sample*), and while they're OK, I guess, an asiago bagel with garlic-herb cream cheese and a chocolate almond latte to wash it down with would be a LOT better. I'm just saying.

*Speaking of which, I just noticed I'm eating free-sample bran and yogurt I got on sale, drinking free coffee, AND wearing a 99-cent cashmere sweater I dug out of the Goodwill bins. Did I become homeless without realizing it?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3