My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Emergen-C: free samples and... cocktail recipes?

Waaaaait a minute. I mean, I've always personally felt that a good slosh of alcohol (with a Nyquil chaser) is the best treatment for certain common ailments, but Emergen-C is practically insisting that you shake up a delicious cocktail with their powdered vitamin-filled drink mixes! This new freebie offer includes your choice of four sample flavors, plus drink recipes.

I don't know about you, but if something looks like a martini, comes in a martini glass, and is called a "Bluetini," I say it's a martini. Bottoms up, Emergen-C!


1 comment:

  1. Linda's has actually long had a sort of hair of the dog-ish Emergen-C cocktail on their brunch menu, heh.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3