My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Reminder: Starbucks Free Pastry Day is Tues., Mar. 23.

Don't forget, it's almost time for free Starbucks pastry! On March 23 (that's tomorrow), just print out the coupon and take it to your participating Starbucks before 10:30 am for a free pastry with the purchase of any "handcrafted, brewed, or iced beverage" (meaning no bottled waters or juices).

According to the nagging little ad that has popped up on my Facebook homepage, the promotion starts at (shudder) 5:00 am. Hell, those early birds are welcome to the best pastries as a reward for being alive that early. Just leave me a dry bran muffin or something to claim when I drag myself in hours later, OK?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3