My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2010 Entertainment Books, $17 + free shipping + 25% cash back!

UPDATE: I also just happened to see that Ebates.com is offering an extry 25% cash back on Entertaiment.com purchases! Not 2.5% but TWENTY-FIVE PERCENT. If you're not a member, now might be a good time to join - here's my referral link.

You've heard me talk about the Entertainment Book before, and how they can be a great deal not only for you in your hometown, but also as gifts to out-of-state friends and family, or even (with research) purchased in advance for a city you are planning to visit.

Right now, ALL Entertainment Books are $17 + free shipping (be warned, shipping is kind of slow, so make sure you order well in advance if you're using it for travel purposes)! Use it once for a BOGO to the Woodland Park Zoo ($16.50) or the Museum of Flight ($15) or the Seattle Art Museum ($15) and it's practically paid for itself. Throw in a BOGO lunch and you're already making money on it!

Sometimes I can just hear my dad's voice coming out of my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3