My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

5 free dog treat samples.

OK, I know I'm a little speciesist in my human-centric freebie posting, but this one ought to make up for it, since you get FIVE samples all in one. Sign up for some Loving Pets Gourmet Wraps treats!

Receive 1 each of the following treats, all with glucosamine and chondroitin added for joint health:

• Banana wrapped with 100% pure chicken
• Apple wrapped with 100% pure chicken
• Sweet Potato wrapped with 100% pure chicken
• Carrot wrapped with 100% pure chicken
• Sweet potato biscuit wrapped with 100% pure chicken

This all sounds pretty good to me. Maybe I should poke around my fridge and see what can be wrapped with 100% pure chicken as a snack... apparently, everything can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3