My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Today until 10:30 - it's not too late to get a free Starbucks pastry!

I wasn't even sure if it was worth trying to do the Starbucks Free Pastry Day this year, because last year was such a disaster. But I'm pleased to say they have it much better planned this year, and it's happening RIGHT NOW!

Until 10:30, print out the coupon (or show it to the barista on your smartphone) and you can get a free pastry of your choice with the purchase of any brewed hot or cold bev. I plumped for the reduced-fat "very berry coffee cake" and a tall drip. What did you get? Leave it in the comments!

P.S. Seattleites, 3rd & Pike had plenty at 8:30 am, and 4th & Union had quite a few when I peeped in. Don't despair, they have supplies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3