My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Borders: Free cup o' coffee, 40% off a book.

At last! I knew if I waited long enough, the free coffee coupons would return, and here they are. This time it's a coupon for a free small brewed coffee with your choice of flavor: vanilla creme, cinnamon swirl, or hazelnut. No purchase necessary. Mmmmm.

There's also a coupon for 40% off the list price of a book, which is the highest that their book coupons really go, so if you've been eyeing a certain book for a while, now is your time to buy!


2 comments:

  1. So I didn't LOVE the cinnamon swirl. It certainly smelled lovely. But I think it was actually the coffee that I didn't like. I might have to try the Vanilla Swirl just to be sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean Vanilla Creme. There's no swirl. Silly.

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3