My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Free Godiva chocolate every month!

Now that the Free Chocolate Friday calorie train is coming to a halt, there has to be something else out there to supplement my free-chocolate needs. Ah yes, there's the Godiva Rewards program. Evidently, when you sign up, you get:
  • Free chocolate every month
  • Free gift each month when you spend $10 or more
  • Free standard shipping for one online order

To get your free chocolate, you go into a Godiva store, present your membership card, and point at the one you want, I gather. Luckily there's a Godiva store within a few blocks of my office, so I have a new place to go for lunch once a month. Chocolate lunch, that is.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3