My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Free New Yorker 2010 calendar.

Okay, technically I think this is for New Yorker subscribers, but I am one and they didn't tell me about this, so as revenge, I'm posting it for the world to see. Or at least the five of you who read this blog.

Get your free 2010 calendar poster, tastefully adorned with seasonal New Yorker cover images, before October 31. If they send it rolled up in a tube, that would indeed make it suitable for display, but if it comes folded in quarters with big crease marks that will never come out, maybe not so much. Welp, only one way to find out!


1 comment:

  1. My came yesterday. Folded into quarters. As you note, not exactly suitable for display. :(

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3