My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rite Aid: Get up to $50 in gift cards when you transfer prescriptions.

I never really understood the whole mania with pharmacies offering incentives for you to transfer prescriptions. Are they such a fabulous, high-end item that there's an all-out pharmacy war where they're all trying to snatch customers out of each other's claws? I guess they could be if you have the fancy, expensive meds, although mine tend to be the $4 generics.

Well, anyway, if you transfer prescriptions to Rite Aid and use these coupons, you can get up to $50 in gift cards, which is quite the bonus. Personally, I think Rite Aid is somewhat sketchy and not all that pleasant to go into, but I suppose I could deign to enter for $50 in band-aids and lip gloss.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3