My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Free Coke product via My Coke Rewards.

Honestly, I'm not a Coke drinker myself, but the freebies are thin on the ground today and I'm just not finding much else out there. So, may I present My Coke Rewards. I guess if you're a Coke drinker, you can enter the codes found under the caps, and redeem them for prizes such as magazine subscriptions, free drinks, and the like.

Right now, there's a promotion where you can earn 25 free points - enough for a free drink. Go to the Pick Up Points page, click on the TGIF icon, and it will take you to a signup page for TGIF's rewards club. If you join that, you'll get your 25 points and you can cash 'em in for a free drink coupon. Whew! If you're REALLY thirsty, it could be worth it...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3