My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Borders: 30% off any item.

Seriously, these Borders coupons are so fast and so furious that they're starting to become totally meaningless. I hope nobody ever buys something for full price there anymore, because you can't swing a blog post without hitting like three coupons on any given day.

Anyway, 30% off the list price of any item. Go nuts (if there's anything left that you haven't used a previous coupon on)!


2 comments:

  1. I just stumbled on your blog today. Haha. And I think this is totally awesome. It's so good that there are people helping other people out there, even if it is by providing UPC codes and heads up for free samples!! Hey, I am looking forward to my free Calender!! Thanks!!!! I will keep you in my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, glad you're finding it useful! Feel free to spread the word about the Hard Times Newsletter to your thrifty friends... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3