My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

SmartMoney 1-year subscription for $5.

Continuing today's theme of freebies that aren't for me, Amazon is offering a pretty good deal: a 1-year subscription to SmartMoney magazine for $5. That is, it's $10 on sale, and there's a special promotion that will give you $5 back at checkout.

I guess it's not entirely true to say that this isn't for me, because I did get this for my dad for Father's Day this year the last time they ran this special. Don't wrinkle your nose - he'd be proud of me for sniffing out such a deal! Thrill your thrifty male relative just as much, if you so desire... but beware, if your dad is anything like mine, you'll probably get half the magazine back in clippings with post-its attached.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3