My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Free Aveda Caribbean Therapy body creme.

Aveda is pretty good about giving away free samples, and they're always the generous travel-size bottle, not just some crappy single-use foil packet. So I like to post these when I see them, although unfortunately there isn't an Aveda super-close to me personally.

I was a bit intimidated the first time I went in, because it's very posh and quiet and spa-like in there, and they do clearly want you to buy something and not just get a free item and skedaddle. But if you keep up a facade of polite obliviousness, they eventually give up, and you're on your way with a deluxe sample of Caribbean Therapy body creme! (Scroll down to the bottom to get the link to the printable coupon.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3