My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Justice isn't free.

In case you came to visit today and wondered where all the magical freebies are, I regret to inform you that the HTN is going to have to take a little leave of absence this week for jury duty. Yep, I'm doing my civic duty at the local temple of justice, and while it's supposed to be over this week, you never really know.

And no, I'm not testifying as an expert witness on getting awesome freebies. But thank you.

The HTN may post sporadically this week, but you may not see too much action here this week, so I just wanted to let you know I'm not sleeping on the job or anything. I look forward to seeing you back here once Justice is saved!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3