My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Free Qdoba food when you play their little game.

Qdoba is offering coupons for free Mexican fare when you play their "Craft Your Life" online game, which is basically a very elaborate version of MASH. I think everybody gets a coupon for a free drink when you buy a "Craft2" meal item, and then they're giving away thousands of coupons for free food if you're a lucky winner.

The gist of the Craft2 thing is that you mix-n-match single items to create your own meal, or something, I guess. For free food, I'd try it, but all I got was a loser drink coupon. Then again, I'll (apparently) be living in a mansion in Jakarta with my pet flying squirrel and my boyfriend Hipster Hayden, so who NEEDS their free food, anyway?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3