My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Borders: 33% off one item.

Here goes Borders with another one of their wacky percent-off coupons. This one is for 33% off one item, exactly - neither a penny more nor less. Come to think of it, I haven't seen a 40% coupon in a looong time, so maybe 33 is the new 40?

On a related note, I just got an email from Borders announcing that I had $5 in Borders Bucks, accumulated from all my 2009 cheapskate coupon shopping without really trying (I guess you normally earn a small percentage of your purchases as cash back, but it's pretty slim). Combined with the 30% coupon (Borders Bucks work like cash, so coupons can be combined with them), that was enough to get me a cute little boxed set of tea-and-biscuit notecards (which, sadly, I cannot show you because Borders' website is LAME). Free gifts without even trying - that's the HTN way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3