My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

IKEA: Free breakfast January 9-10 + sale.

Just in case you didn't get enough crowded, stressful, bargain-seeking shopping experiences last month, IKEA is offering a big sale this weekend, including free breakfast for all! At the Seattle store, they're serving a free breakfast plus free coffee until 11:00 am.

Last time I was at IKEA, they were having a 99-cent meatball dinner special, which I took advantage of and was pleasantly surprised by. So I would imagine that their free breakfast would be just as good. I mean, you can't even buy the ingredients for 99 cents, to say nothing of having magic Swedish elves to cook it and do the dishes for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3