My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Buy 3 Hallmark cards, get free votive holders.

I happened to stop in at Bartell Drugs on my way to work this morning, and saw that Hallmark was having a promotion - buy three cards and get a set of two mosaic votive holders free. (That top tab that says "FREE" rips off.) It's intended for Mother's Day, but I just got three regular cards - including a couple of cheapo 99-cent ones - and it still counted!

$3 for 3 cards and 2 votive holders is a no-brainer. If you can't think of anyone who would like the votives, just throw them in your gift drawer for your next hostess-gift emergency. And if you ever receive these votive holders from me, forget you read this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3