My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Free Smirnoff Ice cooler for $5.

The only thing I love more than advertising for companies for free is paying them to do it. Now I can enjoy both with this generous offer of a "free cooler" for only $5, courtesy of Smirnoff Ice.

Well, technically it's a "cooler pack," which looks more like an "insulated bag with tacky logo" to me, but I guess that's an okay price for an insulated lunch bag that can hold a 12-pack of Smirnoff Ice bottles. Still, any so-called freebie where I have to enter credit card information just sticks in my craw.

Sorry, residents of CA, PR and UT, you are not eligible to participate in this promotion. You'll just have to buy your own free $5 insulated lunch bags at the store.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3