My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

99-cent iced coffee at 7-11 during June.

Instead of grabbing a Slurpee on your next 7-11 run, why not take advantage of their special June promotion and get an iced coffee for 99 cents? Now available in mocha and Fronch vanilla.

On the same page, you can sign up for their "cool deals" email list and they promise to send you coupons for... who knows what. I decided to give it a try, so I'll let you know if anything good comes shooting through the pipeline.


1 comment:

  1. Stephanie, I just started my own Blog on free and cheap stuff in the Washington, DC area :) I'm new to the blog thing - any tips???

    Oh and BTW, I love the 99cent iced coffee at 7-11. The promo is still going on in DC (I hope it never ends!)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3