My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Friday, June 26, 2009

Free Baja Fish Taco at Long John Silver's, July 14.

I have to say, it's not like I eat at Long John Silver's regularly (or ever), but I didn't recall them having much of an emphasis on health. Didn't they sell fried corn balls called "hush puppies"? Well, times have changed, and Long John Silver's seems to be updating their menu too. Now they have things like "Freshside Grille" meals and... Baja Fish tacos.

The taco is a mere 99 cents, but you can do better than that and get a free one on July 14, from store opening to 2:30 p.m., at participating stores. Try not to get sucked into the Sweet Buttery Hermit Handfuls while you're picking up your free fish taco, though. Now that's the LJS I remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3