My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Today only, 8GB flash drive + PC game for $14.99.

I am not one of the cool gamer kids, but even I can recognize a deal: today on Woot.com, buy an 8GB Dane-Elec flash drive for $14.99 (plus $5 shipping) and it comes pre-loaded with your choice of violent PC game.

There are four color choices, with associated games:
  • Red: Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Lockdown
  • Camouflage: Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill 30
  • Black: Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
  • Blue: Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
I can't say I care about the bonus game , but $14.99 is a great price for an 8GB flash drive just by itself. I have a Dane-Elec flash drive, which I call "the blue bean," and I love it for its colorful rubberized exterior and gosh-darned cuteness. Here's a better link so you can see the actual drive up close.

Anyway, if you've been looking for super-tiny portable data storage or you frequently swap music and videos with friends, then these guys can't be beat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3