My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Free Worstercestershirster sauce and BBQ sauce.

Time to start up with my grilling-related freebies again! If you're mulling over which sauce to dump on your charred meats this summer, visit this site to get a free sample of Lea & Perrins® Thick Classic™ Worcestershire Sauce and Jack Daniel's® Barbecue Sauce. You can't click the link, you have to copy/paste it, so here it is:

http://www.startsampling.com/sm/100803/

I've ordered quite a few samples from Walmart (boo) and I have to say, they're very quick and right on it - they usually tell you it will take about four weeks, but my samples always get here faster than that. So you won't need to wait too long to start saucing up your butt roast.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3