My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Free Nexcare bandages.

This is one of the stranger freebies I've come across lately... but okay, let's say your free Havianas give your tender winter feet painful blisters, so you need some freebie band-aids. Now you can try two free Nexcare "give" bandages for all your diamond-shaped wound needs.

Weirdly, these say "GIVE" in big blue letters across the bandage. I think they're supposed to be applied to the arms of blood donors - kind of like that fluorescent-colored webbing they wrap around your arm to pop the vein out, so you can enjoy bragging rights and sympathy for the rest of the day. "Ooh, could you help me lift this bag? I would do it myself, but I just donated blood and I'm feeling a little weak..."

Anyway, you can look like a better person until your grubby free bandage peels off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3