My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Free paint starting June 25.

This is one of the stranger freebie offers I've seen, but starting tomorrow, June 25, you can sign up for a free quart of Glidden paint, any color. A quart isn't very much, so they're probably hoping you'll start a project, run out, and be forced to buy more or suffer a half-painted chair or something... but if you have a small project that requires paint, this might be worth checking out.

I once saw an interesting home-decor project that involved buying a bunch of thrift-store frames in different patterns, painting over them with two or three complementary colors, and then creating a wall collage of art or favorite photos, so maybe I'll try that with my free paint. What are you thinking about using your paint for? Leave it in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3