My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Free reusable tote from Nursery Water.

I was torn about whether to post this one because it just sounds like the odds of being able to get it are slim, but I'll let you make the call. Every day at noon Eastern time (thus, 9:00 am here on the West Coast), Nursery Water gives away 100 free reusable folding totes. They do it every day, so if you miss it today, you can always try again until the offer expires.

I've put myself on a reusable-tote moratorium at the moment, because I really kind of have a lot. They're a very popular giveaway item these days, and while I do seem to have hundreds of uses for bags to put crap in, it's not all that earth-friendly to amass a mountain of these plastic bags. So get one if you need one, and think of the planet!

(Thanks, Freebies4Mom!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3