My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Honest Tea: Coupon for BOGO bottles, print it today!

Normally the whole "it's April 1, but this isn't a joke" line kind of annoys me, but I guess Honest Tea's name makes it sort of relevant. Anyway, they're doing a BOGO promotion on their bottled tea drinks. Buy any 16.9 fl. oz. bottle of Honest Tea or Honest Ade and get one FREE! Coupon must be downloaded by 11:59 PST, but you have a month to use it (expires 4/30/2010).

I'm not a big buyer of bottled convenience drinks (ask me about my feelings on the value of bottled water), but one time someone gave me an Honest Tea, so I actually have tried this brand. I thought it was pretty awful, but if you like organic hippie tea that's sweetened with only honey, maybe this is your bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3