My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Reminder: Free Target reusable bag on April 18.

I'm sure you've got this one marked on your freebie calendar, but just in case it slipped your mind, Target is giving out 1.5 million reusable shopping bags on Sunday, April 18 to kick off Earth Week. The bags are pretty cute - bright green with a fun eco-design - and they look pretty spacious and sturdy. I use Target's regular reusable 99-cent shopping bags, have had mine for several years, and regularly get compliments from checkers at other stores on the cute design.

I'll take any excuse to go to Target, really, so the greenwashing of my rationalizations is just eco-icing on the shoppers' cake.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3