My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Starbucks: Free coffee offer is working!

I just stopped by the 3rd and Pike Starbucks in downtown Seattle, and they are indeed doing the free-coffee-in-your-reusable-cup offer. It's not advertised and they're not making a big deal out of it in-store, but if you ask, they'll give it to you. No purchase is required, although I felt a little obligated to buy a tiny sparkly sugar donut for 75 cents.

On the way, I peeked into the downtown post office, where about 25 people were standing grimly in line waiting for the gate to go up. I guess they're all waiting to get their tax returns off today. I will spare them (and you) the wagging finger, but that's that much less time that they could be off getting free coffee, cupcakes, ice cream, tacos, food, and MOAR today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3