My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Free movie ticket when you buy 4 bags of Hershey's.

I usually buy candy that I don't like (i.e., Hershey's) for my office candy jar, so that I'm not tempted to eat it. At last, there's something in it for me! Get a free movie ticket when you send in this form and 4 proofs of purchase from 10-oz or larger bags of Hershey's candy.

They ran a similar promotion before, except you had to get these specially marked bags that had a promotional label on the front, and surprise surprise, those bags mysteriously disappeared off shelves WELL before the end date of the offer. This one just seems to be any bag of Hershey's Kisses, Reese's peanut butter cups, Hershey's miniatures, or York peppermint patties.

Now if only a candy-centric holiday had just occurred, so that we could stock up on four bags of qualifying candy at 50% off or more. Huh. Too bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0 3