My photo
Got a tip for your fellow cheapskates? Send it to hardtimesnewsletter@gmail.com!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Take a survey, get 2 loaves of bread.

This intriguing offer got dropped off in the HTN inbox... take a survey and get coupons for two free loaves of bread. The survey is very short and just asks you about your favorite brands and what's most important to you in a bread product. One survey offer per household.

I gave it a try, so I'll let you know if I open my mailbox one day and two piping-hot, fresh loaves of bread come tumbling out.


2 comments:

  1. I live outside the area (it was supposed to be for the western part of the country and I live in Maryland) but the person emailed back and said she'll send me something else. I wonder what it will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, interesting! Keep us posted on what you get... a sandwich, maybe? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0 3